Why Choose Rhino Coffee Gear Milk Jugs?
The Rhino Coffee Gear Professional Milk Jug has been developed by people who understand the needs of the speciality coffee industry.
- Measurements: Etched incremental scale in ounces and millilitres on both internal sides of the jug. This will decrease milk waste and save your cafe money as well as taking out the guess work in pouring milk! Every barista has a different idea of how much milk is needed for one or two cups. These jugs help remove that subjectivity. Measure what you need in millilitres or ounces. Think of it this way: a cafe doing 250 cups of coffee per day could easily save a bottle of milk a day - this potentially translates into saving over $1,000 a year in wasted milk!
- 1mm thick food grade stainless steel body which provides better stretch time for texturing milk - this is ideal for 360ml and 600ml (12oz & 20oz) sizes. The thicker steel also provides a great weight and professional feel.
- Professional spout: designed for smooth pouring and latte art.
- Comfort handle: Great for the busy barista!
- 360ml (12oz)
- 600ml (20oz)
- 950ml (32oz) in both food grade stainless steel and non-stick coatings
Please Note: Etched measurement lines may vary slightly from actual measurements and are to be used as a guide only.